Generali Global Assistance USA is looking for a dynamic Senior Business Development Manager for our Identity Theft Protection business unit. This hunter role is the primary interface between Generali Global Assistance USA and the client and is responsible for sales acquisition and client retention. The ideal candidate drives the sales process through prospecting, presenting, and closing sales. The position achieves results through effective internal partnerships with Marketing, Compliance, Pricing, and Operations. The success of this role will be measured by achieving a minimum of 100% target/quota and retention of current clients, and an extensive pipeline of opportunities. This position requires 50% travel and ability to work in a virtual environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; plus ten years or more of proven sales experience in professional products and services, with preference for identity theft protection, security, and financial products.
- Successful annual sales achievement of $1M+ quotas with strong client management and advocacy.
- Proven success presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Experience selling to financial institutions, insurance brokers, travel industry, and corporations. Able to bring an established list of current broker relationships within the proposed assigned territory
- Experience in business to consumer products and technology integration solutions is a plus
Sales Process Excellence
- Drives sales results through prospecting and pipeline management.
- Generates new sales leads through cold calls, building and developing senior level client contacts, and strategic partnerships.
- Closes the business and negotiates pricing and contract terms.
Client Strategy and Advocacy
- Proactively challenges the client to think strategically about solutions for their business challenges that result in additional product and services.
- Experience in developing and maintaining annual Account Strategy Plans.
- Advocates internally for clients’ best interest by effective and open dialogue with internal partners.
- Obtains knowledge of competitors’ services/products and counters with enhanced products, processes or expert advice.
- Experience in CRM, MS office,
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior closing skill
Generali Global Assistance takes care of consumers, corporate customers and their employees when the unexpected happens, anywhere in the world, providing immediate support and assistance to individuals in times of emergency and distress. Leveraging its worldwide network of 35 always-open multilingual assistance centers and 425,000 partners in 208 countries and territories, GGA USA services more than half of the Fortune 100, including insurance companies, financial institutions, corporations and government organizations, providing personalized medical travel assistance, identity theft resolution and beneficiary assistance services.