GMMI is a leading brand in global cost containment. For 25 years we have set the standard for superior customer service, diligent medical case management and in depth claims administration.
GMMI's Senior Management and Operational Management Teams include professionals with a solid grasp of the industry we continue to lead.
Our Core Values of Commitment, Integrity, Client Focus and Customer Care are applied 24/7/365 in our state-of-the art Pembroke Pines location and reach beyond borders via our mission and company credo.
Since 1992 we have continued to invest in our clients, their members, our providers and the diverse staff who support our quest for top notch service.
Reports directly to the President. Responsible for creating and seeking out strategic opportunities for additional business from clients worldwide. Researches, markets & contracts new clients. Maintains accurate contacts and activities database and monitors results. Works in close cooperation with VP Business Development & Client Accounts, VP Marketing & Client Accounts and President to create successful sales and marketing plans and generates new business according to GMMI philosophy.
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
Marketing and Contracting Clients:
1. Researches prospective clients and successfully markets and contracts with new clients for GMMI services. Must meet pre-defined prospective client contact quota on a monthly basis.
2. Has full knowledge of up-to-date executed contracts and tracks key dates.
3. Shares detailed information updates on prospective client data and marketing progress.
4. Maintains a written plan of communication with each client.
5. Responsible for the successful implementation of new clients into GMMI’s system.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: