GMMI is a leading brand in global cost containment. For 25 years we have set the standard for superior customer service, diligent medical case management and in depth claims administration.
GMMI's Senior Management and Operational Management Teams include professionals with a solid grasp of the industry we continue to lead.
Our Core Values of Commitment, Integrity, Client Focus and Customer Care are applied 24/7/365 in our state-of-the art Pembroke Pines location and reach beyond borders via our mission and company credo.
Since 1992 we have continued to invest in our clients, their members, our providers and the diverse staff who support our quest for top notch service.
Reports directly to the President. Responsible for creating and seeking out strategic opportunities for additional business from clients worldwide. Researches, markets & contracts new clients. Maintains accurate contacts and activities database and monitors results. Works in close cooperation with VP Business Development & Client Accounts, VP Marketing & Client Accounts and President to create successful sales and marketing plans and generates new business according to GMMI philosophy.
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
- Together with VP Business Development & Client Accounts and President, creates and manages a sales plan.
- Works in close cooperation with President and VP Marketing & Client Accounts to analyze business opportunities worldwide and makes recommendations for sales and marketing initiatives.
- Partners with Account Managers to seize opportunities to organically expand business and services to existing clients.
- Supports GMMI Account Managers to create successful sales and marketing initiatives to new potential clients and markets.
- Actively seeks out sales leads, follows up, and closes sales.
- Expected minimum requirements: Identifying new business opportunities (including research and initial contact/cold calling.) Follows-up on all identified leads, qualifies/disqualifies leads as appropriate. Responsible for detailing progress in Sales lead software.
- Analyzes business opportunities for assigned countries and worldwide and makes recommendations for marketing initiatives.
Marketing and Contracting Clients:
1. Researches prospective clients and successfully markets and contracts with new clients for GMMI services. Must meet pre-defined prospective client contact quota on a monthly basis.
2. Has full knowledge of up-to-date executed contracts and tracks key dates.
3. Shares detailed information updates on prospective client data and marketing progress.
4. Maintains a written plan of communication with each client.
5. Responsible for the successful implementation of new clients into GMMI’s system.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education – BA International Affairs, MS Management and Organizational Development, BA in business or equivalent.
- Minimum five year’s prior experience in sales in Cost Containment, Managed Care and/or International insurance/re-insurance fields.
- Has an extensive existing contract database and connections in the International insurance industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Must be able to present GMMI in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Knowledge in Managed Care and healthcare trends.
- Fully proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Ability to negotiate and close sales effectively.
- Experience and diligence using a CRM (Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
GMMI offers a rich variety of benefits including:
- Company sponsored health , GAP, dental and vision insurance
- Company sponsored short term and long term disability
- Generous paid time off
- 401K with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Multi-cultural, family oriented environment
- Devotion to people development and providing high achievers opportunities to grow professionally
- Modern, LEED building centrally located in Broward County, 20 minutes from Dade or Palm Beach County. Walking distance to top of the line shopping and restaurants