GMMI is a leading brand in global cost containment. For 25 years we have set the standard for superior customer service, diligent medical case management and in depth claims administration.
GMMI's Senior Management and Operational Management Teams include professionals with a solid grasp of the industry we continue to lead.
Our Core Values of Commitment, Integrity, Client Focus and Customer Care are applied 24/7/365 in our state-of-the art Pembroke Pines location and reach beyond borders via our mission and company credo.
Since 1992 we have continued to invest in our clients, their members, our providers and the diverse staff who support our quest for top notch service.
The Systems Administrator Level (I-II-III) role will help improve the productivity of employees by providing a single point of contact for Infrastructure problem resolution and serve as a liaison for the Implementation and support for Production Hardware/Software. This is accomplished via continued monitoring, diagnosis, identification and resolution of problems with hardware, third-party and proprietary software, Servers conditioning and deployment, Backup of VMWare environment as well as Administration of VMware VIEW VDI and SAN storage in a timely and professional manner via telephone, messaging, email communication, and hands-on support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and maintain all Windows Computer Servers, Disk Storage and VMWare environment throughout the organization.
- Build and Install New Systems and application using different Technologies, as VMware View images or Microsoft Deployment Services.
- Participates in Infrastructure design and redundancy planning.Troubleshoot and takes ownership of issues that arise with various applications and systems and works to resolve them until a resolution is reached.
- Facilitate effective and supportive team relationships to resolve Operational and Interdepartmental problems quickly.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field or related.
- A+, NET+, MCSA or MCSE related certifications are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Domain Name Systems as well as Active Directory.
- TCP/IP Networking and Internet Routing troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with DELL Servers, SAN as well as Switching Technologies, VLAN, TRUNKING, RIP, OSPF.
- Ability to write scripts, batch files and automated processes.
- Able to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time.
- Knowledge of Backup Software, Veritas, VEEAM, VM-Explorer or others available solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Benefits and Perks
GMMI offers a rich variety of benefits including:
- Company sponsored health , GAP, dental and vision insurance
- Company sponsored short term and long term disability
- Generous paid time off
- 401K with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Multi-cultural, family oriented environment
- Devotion to people development and providing high achievers opportunities to grow professionally
- Modern, LEED building centrally located in Broward County, 20 minutes from Dade or Palm Beach County. Walking distance to top of the line shopping and restaurants