START THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER AT GMMI, INC.!!!
TRAVEL ASSISTANCE COORDINATOR - 4 WEEKS PAID TRAINING PROVIDED!!!
GMMI is an international assistance, cost containment, and travel assistance organization that is looking for dedicated new talents. If you are willing to be part of a team in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment, and can adapt and learn new things quickly – you might be the candidate for us.
We are looking for full time, 24/7 assistance coordinators for our offices located in Pembroke Pines, FL. The main responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to answering customer inquiries related to travel benefits, travel-related emergencies, facilitate domestic and international travel arrangements. Disclose claims information and claims submission instructions for medical and non-medical cases. Understand and manage benefits for different and complex insurance products, Communicate with medical providers to obtain necessary documentation to process claims.
- Ability to work all shifts including nights and weekends
- Able to provide an Outstanding Customer service experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent writing skills, as this position requires accuracy with documentation
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- One year experience in a customer service or call center environment is preferred
- Experience in travel, hospitality, and/or medical industry is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Medical Travel Assistance Experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus (English and additional language of any kind)
GMMI offers a rich variety of competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company sponsored health, GAP, dental and vision insurance
- Company sponsored short term and long term disability
- Generous paid time off
- 401K with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Multi-cultural, family oriented environment
- Devotion to people and their development, while providing high achievers opportunities to grow professionally
- Modern, LEED building centrally located in Broward County, 20 minutes from Dade or Palm Beach County. Walking distance to top of the line shopping and restaurants