Who are we?? We are an established leader in the Travel Protection Industry.
What do we want?? MOTIVATED, DYNAMIC INDIVIDUALS!
Now hiring for a Recruiter to join our Trip Mate family!
What's in it for me you ask? We offer a full benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), critical care insurance, prepaid legal and much more!
But wait, there's more... We also offer a competitive salary, a casual dress code & relaxed work environment, an on-site fitness facility, and an on-site micro-market!
Do you enjoy a casual, relaxed atmosphere? We want you!
Do you like working with puzzles and finding creative solutions? We need you!
Are you a motivated self-starter? We gotta have you!
Just HAVE to meet the author of this ad?! Apply now!
Trip Mate is now seeking a DYNAMIC Recruiter!
Trip Mate seeks qualified individuals who are committed to providing excellent service for our team of insurance professionals. If you share in our vision to provide the best service possible, it is our goal to provide you with a satisfying career experience and a positive and pleasant work environment. Trip Mate offers our team members an industry leading salary and benefits package.
This position will manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements in a timely manner while managing the expectations of the hiring manager/supervisor, candidate, and executive staff. Assists the Human Resources Manager as needed in day-to-day tasks as well as recruitment, onboarding, and special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Hiring Managers to design and implement overall recruiting strategy for each position within the company.
- Consults with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Writes and posts job descriptions on career websites (internally & externally).
- Communicates internal job postings within Trip Mate when appropriate.
- Attends career fairs/job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Sources candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluates and screens resumes and cover letters.
- Conducts telephone screens to identify candidates for each open position.
- May assist in the in-person interview process.
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Keep ongoing communication with candidates to keep sourcing-funnel full
- Be point of contact for candidate throughout the hiring process.
- Extend employment offers, explaining benefits or denial letters to candidates.
- Maintain applicant tracking system.
- Prepare candidates for pre-employment background checks and onboarding process.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
- Draft monthly and annual reports on attrition, turn-over, and cost analysis.
- Assist the Human Resources Department in special ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Psychology or related field (or equivalent related experience).
- Minimum 2 years prior Human Resources recruiting/hiring experience.
- Ability to handle different and unexpected issues in a calm, decisive manner and in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high-degree of confidentiality and handle confidential documents in all duties.
- Ability to suggest new solutions in handing unusual issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to multi-task with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc.
- Ability to quickly and accurately learn new software and programs.
- Ability to thoroughly assess specific needs and be influential in instituting new and innovative recruitment methodologies.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Trip Mate, Inc
"Your Partner in Travel"
Trip Mate is an EEO employer offering a full benefits package including: competitive Compensation program, Paid time-off, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k), Voluntary Group Legal, and a host of other benefits and discounts.